I believe that every company, no matter how small, needs a website where people can go to find more information.
In today’s connected world, a website is equally as important, if not more important, than a name card. This is where I come in.
I am a freelance web designer who caters for the entry-level segment of the market. I provide cost-effective solutions for people who have little to no experience in establishing an online presence. Your typical web designer would propose a design, implement it, and collect payment. I go beyond that; by offering the below sub-services:
- Understand your needs and goals for the site
- Propose a design suited to your needs and branding
- Walk you through the set up and content generation
- Proofread your initial content
- Set up your website
- Train you in entering more content
- Advise on best practices
- Consult on social media integration and management
- Expand your social media platforms
The below is a short showcase of my previous web design work.
- Reach Publishing
- Third Millennium Solutions